At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to the Canadian agriculture industry and is Canada’s largest agribusiness. Headquartered in Winnipeg with locations across Canada and the U.S., we support Canadian farmers through the growing season, buy their crops at harvest and sell them to markets around the world. We also process Canadian-grown canola and oats into value-added food products and ingredients. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and communities. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Richardson has over 2,500 employees.
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Representative at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in Kindersley, SK. This position is responsible for contributing to customer as well as overall business unit and corporate profitability.
- Provide accurate and label directed agronomic information, completing detailed crop plans with customers
- Interpreting soil and tissue analysis results with customers
- Scouting fields to assist customers with weed, insect, and disease control options
- Manage and develop a defined customer base within a geographical area
- Create grain merchandising plans and strategies
- Provide marketing options and advice to customers
- Coordinate the movement of grain and working closely with customers and operations staff
- Minimum five years of experience in Agribusiness and/or other related customer service
- Degree/Certificate in Agriculture, Agribusiness or equivalent post-secondary education
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience, which result in the required level of knowledge, competencies, skills and abilities may be considered
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should visit www.richardson.ca/work to upload their cover letter and resume by May 24, 2017.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.