Our client, a well-established, Ontario-based company, is adding to their team of dairy nutrition sales reps in order to continually grow the sales of unique nutritional programs that will optimize rumen fermentation and the health and productivity of dairy cattle. Backed by significant amounts of research and with a focus on maximizing the utilization of on-farm forages along with cows’ rumen health and efficiency, they anticipate tremendous growth in the marketplace. If you have a strong understanding of ruminant nutrition, a passion for helping dairy farmers succeed in profitable production and the ability to communicate effectively to get actionable results, then read on!
The overall focus of the position is to provide growth of product sales and nutritional services to dairy and beef farmers within a defined territory- Brant, Oxford, Elgin, Middlesex, Huron and Perth counties.
Key Result Areas:
- Serve as the principle contact for sales of unique nutritional products and services within the territory to current customers and to qualified prospects
- Manage territory sales prospecting, sales support and client relationships effectively to maximize sales growth
- Assess current feeding programs, analyze on-farm forage inventory and quality
- Provide nutritional consultation to optimize forage feeding programs, rumen fermentation and cow health using current industry standard ration balancing and nutrition software and modelling programs
- Determine optimal on-farm liquid delivery and storage system options
- Monitor production performance of customers and adjust feeding programs as required
- Maintain accurate customer records and reports in CRM system, and provide continuous market intelligence to management
- Work with other industry COIs and participate in industry functions to continually build market awareness and profile
Key Skills leading to your success in this role:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle, combined with demonstrated sales success and strong prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- Experience in the dairy industry, including knowledge of ruminant ration balancing and current nutritional concepts and standards
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to producers
- Strong computer skills
Our client offers a competitive compensation package consisting of competitive base salary and incentive, vehicle, sales tools and more.
If you fit the profile above and want to join a company that is innovative, offers unique products and is growing rapidly, you should consider applying for this position.
Don’t wait- apply now! Contact Mike Bachner, Managing Partner and Recruiter- Eastern Canada, at AgCall Human Resources 519-284-2793 (toll free 1-866-519-2793). All correspondence is confidential. Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
AgCall Human Resources
Canada’s Premier Agrifood Industry Recruitment Firm
Toll Free Confidential Phone: 1-866-519-2793
Apply on line at: www.agcallhr.com
Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
Eastern Canadian Office: 12 Margaret Court, P.O. Box 1031, St. Marys, ON, N4X 1B7