|This confidential search is a great opportunity for an established sales professional who understands animal health, animal nutrition and/or the animal feed industry in Western Canada. The company you will represent is a major animal health innovator in North America. They are stable, professional and have a long-term foot print in the industry. More importantly, they have innovative strategies and are preparing for a new product launch that will provide added-value in the Western Canadian animal health industry!
This role offers a great salary, pension, benefits and commission package, along with a vehicle and a great professional environment. In this role you will:
- Create a plan and be provided the tools and space to reach your plan
- Establish strong relationships with Alberta and Saskatchewan feed mills to encourage stable, effective and proven feed additives into the mill cycle
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with large-scale farming operations across four animal feed sectors - beef, swine, poultry and dairy
- Develop brand awareness at trade shows and industry conferences in Alberta and Saskatchewan
- There is no pre-set determination of travel time. The expectation is that you will plan travel, whether day travel or overnight travel to best reach your plan. You will most likely want to experience face-to-face communication when first introducing yourself to the marketplace and then may choose to rely heavily on a mix of scheduled quarterly face-to-face meetings and phone and/or email communication. As a seasoned, mature sales professional, this company will look to you to develop a plan that is beneficial to you, the customer and the company.
The main priority of this role will focus on feed mills and establishing strong connections with nutritionists, feed sales representatives, operations managers and purchasing departments. If you have know the feed industry and want to elevate production on-farm in an efficient way with stable, safe and innovative feed ingredients - this is the role for you!
Please apply confidentially to Connie Harder at APPLY ONLINE
. Connie welcomes your phone calls, toll free at 1-877-944-2119. All correspondence is confidential and your information will NOT be released to any party prior to your consent.