Agriculture is one of the fastest growing industries in North America.
Grow with us and be part of an emerging powerhouse industry with global reach. Issues Ink is a leading publishing and communications company in the ag sector with a flexible and energetic environment where employees are empowered to work autonomously. We offer competitive salary, benefits plan, bonus structure and profit sharing.
Advertisting Sales Representative - Winnipeg, Manitoba
As a vital member of our sales team, you are the face and voice of our organization providing marketing and advertising solutions and strategies for our diverse client group. You will be the key go-to person, establishing and maintaining your group of clients. This includes maintaining your accounts through superior customer service by researching and anticipating clients' needs and providing them with new opportunities to grow their business.
In addition to developing relationships with existing clients, you are tasked to consistently seek new business opportunities and prosepct for advertising clients within the Ag industry.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Well-honed sales and client service skills including the ability to define (and execute) a sales process
- Extremely organized, fantastic at time management and possess strong multi-tasking skills
- Proactive and determined attitiude combined with the ability to problem-solve; aggressive and goal driven
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
WILL THIS GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING?
Your day will never be the same day twice - in an ever-changing industry where new media solutions are constantly being developed, the ability to adapt to change and anticipate client needs will be an asset to succeeding with Issues Ink. You crave a challenge and in this dynamic sales role, you get just that. Applying consultative selling and questioning techniques to companies within the Ag sector will help you to work with clients to establish a plan that will accomplish client goals.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL HERE?
- Previous experience in a marketing and/or sales (preferably two or more years or sales or business development experience)
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry and/or marketing communications industry (asset but NOT required)
- The desire to get the job done
- It will be beneficial to your success if you fully understand and can execute sales and selling from a systematic sales process.
This position reports to the Vice President, Business Development.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter via APPLY ONLINE.
We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.