At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. As Canada’s largest agribusiness, we support Canadian farmers throughout the growing season, buying their crops at harvest and selling them to markets around the world. We also process Canadian-grown canola and oats into value-added food products and ingredients. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and communities. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Richardson is headquartered in Winnipeg with over 2,500 employees across Canada and the U.S.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Agronomist at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in Whitewood, SK. Sales Agronomists contribute to the overall success of our customers and our business - you are the one who our customers rely on for agronomic support and advice.
- Visit producers on their farms and identify their agricultural needs specific to agronomy and crop production, contributing to increased sales volumes and overall location profitability
- Provide agronomic services such as soil testing and recommendation of crop products
- Develop opportunities for live demonstrations and tours with customers
- A degree in Agriculture and previous experience in crop inputs
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The Certified Crop Advisor designation would be considered an asset
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should visit www.richardson.ca/work to upload their cover letter and resume by May 4, 2017.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.