Senior Account Manager
Location: SW Ontario office
Our client’s people thrive on the adrenaline rush of unconventional thinking to grow ideas that inspire change. Does that sound like you?
Our client provides brand development, public relations and integrated campaigns to leading organizations and companies especially in agriculture, technology, retail, economic development, tourism and insurance. They work with clients who market locally, across North America and around the world.
This boutique agency is growing and they have an immediate need for a senior level account manager to help agricultural and non-agricultural companies drive fantastic communications, brand and marketing results.
As a senior account manager, you will be the link between the client and the entire agency team. The account manager will help develop client communications strategy and lead the agency’s presentations to clients, ensuring creative and tactical ideas remain true to the strategy and campaigns are developed on time and on budget.
You will be responsible for developing client briefs, managing client budgets, organizing and leading internal meetings with creative, public relations and media/digital team members, leading meetings with clients, as well as making sure the account runs smoothly for both the client and the agency.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients
- Developing communications strategies; drafting and presenting client communication plans
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering on client campaigns (on time and on budget)
- Managing client budgets/quotes and working with accounting for billing
- Conducting meetings with clients and keeping them informed about the status of their campaigns
- Leading internal client team meetings
- Working with creative, media, graphic design, digital and public relations team members to develop and deliver campaigns
- Working with outside suppliers as needed
- Mentoring junior team members to help them develop in their careers
- Industry networking to establish relationships with potential new clients
- Participating in new business development efforts
- Some travel will be necessary
- Be part of their collective “many brains” which develop strong strategic ideas and plans for clients
- Minimum of five years of experience at a communications agency, showing progressive responsibility growth, or similar experience with senior communications management
- An understanding of the agriculture industry, especially seed, crop protection and dairy
- Ability to handle multiple clients/campaigns
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment working as a member of a highly effective and integrated team
- Proficiency in French would be a strong asset
Don’t wait- apply now! This position may be filled before the expiration date on the posting. Contact Mike Bachner, Managing Partner and Recruiter- Eastern Canada, at AgCall Human Resources via email above or 519-284-2793 (toll free 1-866-519-2793). All correspondence is confidential. Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
AgCall Human Resources
Canada’s Premier Agrifood Industry Recruitment Firm
Toll Free Confidential Phone: 1-866-519-2793
Apply on line at: www.agcallhr.com
Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
Eastern Canadian Office: 12 Margaret Court, P.O. Box 1031, St. Marys, ON, N4X 1B7