Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited with its head office located in Winnipeg has been in the agriculture business for over 100 years. We have over 1500 employees across Canada and the Northern U.S. and operate a variety of subsidiary companies covering all aspects of the Agricultural field. We offer a positive working environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to contribute and succeed within a growing Canadian company.
Elevator Supervisor (trainee)
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Working closely with the management team in the overall operation of the facility
· Ability to climb (heights) , clean out silo’s (dust) and work long hours (nights) during harvest
· Undertake the role of Health and Safety Representative
· Assist in the sourcing of grain from producers
· In collaboration with the manager, learn sales, grain grading, inventory management and safety practices
· Agricultural background preferred
· Fundamental understanding of the grain industry
· Class D license preferred
· Strong written and verbal skills
To apply, please email your resume to: APPLY ONLINE .
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request