Dairy/Dairy Goat Consultant
Location: SW Ontario
Are you passionate about helping dairy producers maximize their productivity and profitability?
Are you a recognized industry expert, with experience and an established customer base…but you prefer to work in a less “corporate” environment?
Are you looking to work with a company which can respond more quickly to your customer’s needs, with less bureaucracy and delay?
Our client is a well-resourced, progressive and market-responsive company which has been supplying feed products to Ontario livestock producers for over 50 years.
Because of continued growth, they seek a highly effective sales consultant with expertise in the dairy and/or dairy goat sectors.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
- Service existing dairy/dairy goat customers by providing services such as feed sampling, ration balancing, particle size analysis and manure screening to ensure the dairy producers’ production and profit goals are reached.
- Provide managerial advice and assistance to dairy customers to enhance their performance and profitability.
- Make calls on dairy prospects to build an authentic relationship leading to new business.
- Increase sales volume and expand market share while providing an excellent level of service to present customers.
- Work in a team environment to plan and prepare for local dairy meetings, management clubs, farm tours, etc., to provide valuable information for customers and prospects.
- Represent the interests of the company to dairy customers, and help them to understand the benefits of mutual success.
- Follow bio-security guidelines at customer’s locations to avoid transferring disease from location to location.
- Maintain records and sales reports.
Requirements for the position include:
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong, practical knowledge of and experience in dairy production and/or dairy goat production.
- Valid driver’s license
- Possess a consistent, determined work ethic, focused on promoting and selling branded products and services.
- A customer service orientation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package consisting of competitive base salary and bonus opportunity, comprehensive benefits and more. A company vehicle will be supplied, as well as a computer and cell phone. This position works from a home-based office. Comprehensive training programs will be provided to build your technical skills and help ensure your success in the role.
If you fit the profile above, want to join a company that is innovative and wants to grow in the dairy market, and seek a position that offers personal and professional growth potential, you should apply today for this unique opportunity.
Don’t wait- apply now! This position may be filled before the expiration date on the posting. Contact Mike Bachner, Managing Partner and Recruiter- Eastern Canada, at AgCall Human Resources via email above or 519-284-2793 (toll free 1-866-519-2793). All correspondence is confidential. Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
AgCall Human Resources
Canada’s Premier Agrifood Industry Recruitment Firm
Toll Free Confidential Phone: 1-866-519-2793
Apply on line at: www.agcallhr.com
Applicants must be fully entitled to work in Canada to be considered.
Eastern Canadian Office: 12 Margaret Court, P.O. Box 1031, St. Marys, ON, N4X 1B7