You will love being a part of our team!
You will work with people who are passionate about their jobs and take initiative; people who want to do their best every single day; people who care deeply about their customers and deliver top-quality service. You’ll work closely with our customers to ensure the best resolution for both the customer and the business. You’ll work with a team of people who “do the right thing”. You’ll have continuous interactions with our customers to ensure you build and foster a healthy relationship. You’ll be a part of an entire organization that will never be satisfied with the status quo and will always be looking for ways to improve and be more efficient while taking care of the customer.
Daily duties would consist of:
- Create initiatives to drive the development of new business with exclusive products while maintaining the core values and focus of Nutrisource.
- Work directly with progressive dairy producers to provide leading edge nutrition consultation and value-added management support
- Working knowledge about forage, must be able to speak to farmers about forage assessments and how to address their needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with other industry advisors including vets, banks, repro technicians
- Develop business through customer meetings and prospect management
- Focus on task completion and achieving sales goals/targets of company
- Attend trade shows and conferences as a company representative
- Focused on creating happy customers; dealing quickly and assertively on any issues while doing the right thing
- Provide sales and technical support to customers for the entire retail line which will include products exclusive to Nutrisource
- Keep up to date with industry trends and information
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience Required!
- Preferably located in Central Alberta, negotiable
- Willingness to travel in Western Canada
- Experience in the dairy industry is essential
- Previous sales experience
- Forage knowledge is required
- Agronomy experience is required
- Advanced level of understanding of dairy nutrition and farm management is preferred
- A strong positive team player who is open to learning, improving and challenging themselves
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner
- Display honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions
- Strong mindset for customer service and conflict resolution
- Resourceful with strategic and analytical abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with coworkers and customers
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our current success!
Over the last 10 years, Nutrisource has been experiencing rapid growth as an up and coming contender in the feed industry. Our focus is to be a leading company in the modernization of an industry that is resistant to change. We are a Canadian owned, Alberta based, dairy nutrition company that provides specialized products and consulting services to western Canadian dairy farmers. We get to know the specific needs of each Nutrisource customer so we can recommend and help put into place a customized, operation-specific action plan that’s right for each producer and his or her operation. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who will be a technical leader in the field keeping our customers loyal and happy.