At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to the Canadian agriculture industry and is Canada’s largest agribusiness. Headquartered in Winnipeg with locations across Canada and the U.S., we support Canadian farmers through the growing season, buy their crops at harvest and sell them to markets around the world. We also process Canadian-grown canola and oats into value-added food products and ingredients. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and communities. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Richardson has over 2,500 employees.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for a Location Manager at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in Kamsack, SK. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this position is responsible for the overall management and growth opportunities for the location.
- Marketing and business development of location
- Manage and develop location personnel
- Maintain and enforce safety and health policies; ensure all location personnel are promoting safe work practices
- Oversee overall plant operations including operational efficiencies and profit and loss for the location
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture/Business and/or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong business acumen with a strong focus on customer service is required
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should visit www.richardson.ca/work to apply online by May 24, 2017.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.