At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to the Canadian agriculture industry and is Canada’s largest agribusiness. Headquartered in Winnipeg with locations across Canada and the U.S., we support Canadian farmers through the growing season, buy their crops at harvest and sell them to markets around the world. We also process Canadian-grown canola and oats into value-added food products and ingredients. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and communities. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Richardson has over 2,500 employees.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for an Area Marketing Representative at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in City, Province. Area Marketing Representatives contribute to the overall success of our customers and our business – you are the one who our customers rely on to sell crop inputs for seeding and purchase grain at harvest.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships and act as the key contact with all farm customers and manage credit within the region
- Sell, seed, fertilizer and crop protection products
- Purchase grain and coordinate the logistics of grain movement
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture/Business with several years of related agriculture experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in a merchandising role would be considered an asset
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should visit www.richardson.ca/work to upload their cover letter and resume by May 8, 2017.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.