National Coverage, Local Expertise
Placing top talent in Canada’s top agricultural companies!
Finding agricultural talent is tough. Knowing who is looking for a career change, identifying talented graduates and assessing transferable skills into agriculture are all crucial elements in sourcing new candidates. With decades of recruiting and human resource experience, the AgCall HR professional team knows the ins and outs of talent acquisition.
AgCall Inc. was founded by Gordon Butcher to offer short term staffing, sales, and marketing solutions to agri-businesses across North America.
AgCall Human Resources was established as a division of AgCall Inc. to focus on permanent placement recruitment for the Canadian agricultural industry.
- AgCall JobAds agriculture internet job board is created and launched to provide another way to connect agricultural employers with agricultural job seekers.
- The recruitment division was incorporated as AgCall HR Inc. as the firm evolved and expanded its client base.
- AgCall Human Resources launches their new web site including a fully revised AgCall JobAds agriculture internet job posting tool.
- Mike Bachner joins AgCall Human Resources in 2007, bringing over a decade of Eastern Canadian agriculture recruiting experience, and making AgCall Human Resources the only true national agricultural recruitment firm in Canada.
- Investing in the JobAd Board, AgCall Human Resources adds Connie Harder as their Website Business Development & Marketing Manager. Bringing extensive marketing and customer service experience in agriculture to the team, Connie focuses on connecting job seekers with agricultural employers.
- John MacArthur joins AgCall Human Resources, bringing decades of human resources experience in various agri-business sectors to the team. Experienced in recognizing transferrable skills across the industry, John adds a new vantage point to Western Canadian employers seeking top talent.
- Investing in the future, AgCall Human Resources adds Business Development / Recruiting Specialist Chad Bodnarchuk to the team. Chad brings his experience, love and enthusiasm for agriculture, and focuses on talent recruitment in Western Canada.
- AgCall HR launches a new JobAd Board to increase connections throughout Canada in all areas of agri-business.
Being connected in the agri-business industry is crucial for successful candidate sourcing and it’s where AgCall HR excels! Educated, trained and focused in agri-business, the AgCall HR professional team knows the industry and knows the people in the industry! AgCall HR will connect you with qualified candidates, through professional recruiting services or through the JobAd Board.
AgCall Human Resources knows how hard it is to find qualified candidates in agri-business. Our recruitment team specializes in agri-business and offers years of experience in agricultural recruitment. From agriculture to horticulture, to rural finance and aquaculture – if you need top talent in senior level positions, agri-business is our specialty.
If you have a great job advertisement, but need a high volume, agriculture-focused forum to market it, the JobAd Board is the perfect forum to find qualified agricultural candidates. Agricultural job seekers from across Canada search the JobAd Board regularly for agricultural positions.
If you need a professional job advertisement created for any agri-business job opportunity, AgCall HR offers a customized job advertising writing package. Your new JobAd will then be placed on the JobAd Board to capture the attention of thousands of agricultural job seekers across Canada.
Regardless of your talent-attraction goals, AgCall Human Resources has a level of investment to fit your business, and a solution to help you find qualified agricultural talent. Guaranteed.